Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week Two

A very good week of work, though we only had 4 days to accomplish tasks. Maybe the biggest item we accomplished is the organization of homework/writing blogs. Students now have a place where they can keyboard their homework, and I can have a place where their efforts are easily accessible for evaluation and coaching comments. When I think how long it took us to get to this place last year, it gives me a good feeling to see so much progress so soon.

Open house on Thursday gave a fine forum to see parents and once again sample the feeling of how and why JIS remains such a fine place to work. When students come to school to learn and parents willingly support their child's efforts, we can accomplish great things.

1 comment:

Yong Hee Lee said...

What a great week i had too (I think)! Now i am getting used to doing homework on my blog. Also, now that finally you have my blog as a follower, people can comment on mine! Thanks and have another great 4th week.