Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Journal Entry of 2010

Homework discussion-nice work on last night's homework. Students have got their posts ready for the TAS audience, hopefully yet to happen this week. We're on schedule for successful completion.
Personal history project-about half the students have initiated discussions with grandparents. Already there are strong hints of some very powerful narratives emerging.
Journal entry-we completed our first entry of 2010. Fifteen minutes in our paper journals or with the computers on line.
Peak-we began our next oral novel, Peak, and what a surprise we had...and to think it was not a mountain at all he was climbing.

Homework-
1. Read 20 minutes
2. Bring in 3 vocabulary words from the personal novel being read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great post. I've been searching for blogs like this now for 30 minutes and i finall found one
that's worthwhile. I'm really into video games, do you have any information on the new Call of Duty? I know this
is off topic, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks...oh also, I have some video game writings if you want to check them
out. Here are a few of them

WoW Warlock
Arms Warrior Build