Monday, June 28, 2010

Warm Weather = Fun Activities

Warm time with friends has brought the opportunity for many great activities. It is now time to get out and use the golf membership, hiking boots, and bicycle.

Scouring the classifieds in the Durango Herald for part time work has proven actually quite successful. I'm not looking for just something to mark time a bring in a little money, but for something where I can advance my knowledge or interests. I've been fortunate enough to see some good ones. How about working at Honeyville matching my interest in beekeeping? How about teaching youth tennis at the local camp paralleling my passion for the sport?

It leads me to believe when the time is right for relocation to Durango, snow and mountains, the right opportunity to earn pocket money will present itself.

Life is good.

mh

No comments: